Prodigy star Keith Flint owed £7.3million in debts and taxes when he died - Sarkari Result News

Prodigy star Keith Flint owed £7.3million in debts and taxes when he died - Sarkari Result News 
Prodigy star Keith Flint owed £7.3million in debts and taxes when he died - Sarkari Result News
PRODIGY star Keith Flint owed £7.3million in debts and taxes when he died.
The Firestarter singer had built up an estate worth £11.6million before he took his own life in March aged 49.
But official figures show his fortune was slashed to £4.3million after his affairs were fully settled.
Troubled Keith had put his £1.5million mansion in Dunmow, Essex, up for salejust days before his death.
His pub firm De Bohun Inns Limitedhad debts of more than £500,000.
Despite his money troubles, Keith had earned around £1.5million from The Prodigy in the past two years.
But the scale of the strain on his finances is laid bare in figures from the Probate Office.
In an interview with FHM in 2015, Keith admitted: "I’m not saving up for anything. I’m cashing it all now.
"I’ve always had this thing inside me that, when I’m done, I’ll kill myself.
"I swear to God that’s not suicidal – it’s definitely a positive thing.
 The moment I start s****ing the bed is when you’ll see me on the front of a bus.
"I just want to look back and know that I’ve lived what I consider a fulfilled life."
Keith was found dead at home by a friend on March 4.
A post-mortem found the cause of death to be hanging.
Toxicology reports found Keith had cocaine, alcohol and codeine in his system, the inquest at Chelmsford Coroner’s Court heard.
Last week TV host Gail Porter, 48, told how she is still grieving over the death of her ex-boyfriend.
She said: "It's not been the easiest year. You get on with it and you remember all the good times. That's all you can do really."
She added: "I didn't go to Keith's funeral. I knew it was going to be a big party and thought I would stay away and show me respects in my own way."
The Prodigy, known for their fusion of techno, breakbeat and acid house, emerged from the underground rave scene of the early 1990s to become one of the UK's biggest bands.
They reached number one in the UK singles charts with huge hits Firestarter and Breathe in 1996 and released their seventh consecutive number one album in November 2018.
The band sold 30 million records, had seven consecutive number one albums and conquered the US unlike 1990s rivals Oasis and Robbie Williams.
Frontman Flint became an iconic figure in the British rave scene with his energetic live performances and distinctive hair and tattoos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments